Wed, Dec 06|
FCM Zoom Room
Why You're Not Selling Out Your Classes (& What To Do About It!)
Learn the foundational steps that attract an avalanche of new clients, & how to implement them in your business!
Time & Location
Dec 06, 2023, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
FCM Zoom Room
About the event
You open up your booking software to check the schedule and don't quite believe it when you see it. Multiple classes. COMPLETELY sold out!
You go into the studio, and the energy in there feels electric. The door to the class swings open. Out bursts a cloud of hot air and bumping music. The class participants pour into the lobby. They fill the room with sweaty, joyful, dancing members. They have difficulty navigating through it. They bump shoulders with participants from the next class who are also waiting to get in.
Your staff is scrambling to get the whole room cleaned up before the next class. Everyone is happy to see each other. Laughter and cheerful conversation echoes and reverberates through the whole studio. Everyone sounds so happy to be there and see each other. It feels like a community. It feels like you've created something special that people want, value, and crave. It feels like you're finally making a difference.
You can experience this. But first, you need to know how to attract that many people in.
Join me for a hands-on workshop that will reveal to you how your fitness business is incredibly unique, and how to leverage that uniqueness so you can pack your classes with more of your dream clients consistently with confidence.
You'll watch it happen in real time in less than an hour.
You'll walk away knowing:
- 4 Foundational steps to finally achieve sold-out classes like clockwork.
- The mistake you might be making that leads to appealing to only 3% of the market.
- Why marketing your workout is holding you back from getting more clients than you can handle.
- How to stand out as the perfect solution to your dream clients by capitalizing on what makes you unique.
- Finally, ditch throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping it sticks when it comes to client acquisition.
- Ticket type
+$0.58 service fee+$0.58 service feeSale ended